Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Breakdown

I had a major one last night, and finally it was directed at the right person. I had to call and cancel the rental truck and that set it all off! I lost it on him when he called then. I bawled into the receiver and just didn't say much. All he had to say was that he is sorry he is hurting me. Really, mister?! Then stop it!
I think that he has a mild fear of commitment. He thinks with everything other than his heart and his head, and he wants all the things he can't have. Maybe I am just angry right now. I am super hurt today. I have been super hurt since the beginning of this, but I can't handle being so strong anymore. In fact, I don't want to be strong anymore. I want someone else to do that for me.
I have never actually said those words before...I want someone else to be strong for me. Are there any volunteers?

1 comment:

Holly G said...

we are here! you are rescued! if only i were closer...