Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful November: Day 6 and 7

Ooops! Didn't post yesterday...even though I thought about what to post off and on a lot yesterday. Ah, well! Here's a two-fer for ya!

Day 6



It is rare these days that I get to go anywhere with only one kid in tow. The other day, T had a doctor's appointment and Daddy was home, so T and I went to her appointment--just the two of us. Yeah, it wasn't a super fun mommy/daughter date, but I so appreciate getting to spend quality time with JUST Tessa! She is so funny, and sassy, and smart, and fun, and curious, and beautiful! I marvel at this little spirit I have been trusted with, and pray that I am actually worthy to be her momma. I owe her so much. She saved me, and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending her to me. 

Day 7


Let's make this post easy and be grateful for the other sassy-pants who lights up my world! My Quincy Anne is almost three, and I can hardly believe it! She is SO SMART! She quotes movies, runs everywhere she goes, sings at the top of her lungs, acts out parts of her favorite movies (Tangled and Finding Nemo in particular), reads, talks, dreams, jumps, and never slows down unless she is asleep! I can hardly keep up, but I love to try! She announced the other day that she is ready to go to pre-school and would like to start immediately. She asks me daily to listen to "music on the TV" so she can dance her heart out! My Q is amazing! I waited my whole life for her, and I am so grateful that she is mine. 

No comments: