Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful November Day 5: Challenges

I have to admit that I haven't had the best of days. No real reason. Nothing significant happened, but when I have days like this I do my best to try and find something worth celebrating. This evening, as I have played the why me? game, I decided that instead of being such a sad little thing, I need to celebrate the challenges in my life. Okay, celebrate isn't the right word, and let's not pretend that I don't have a sour expression on my face even as I type this, but...the woman that I am today has been very much shaped by the challenges I have faced over the last few years. For better and for worse. I still am climbing my mountain, but I have no doubt that the view will be well worth the climb.


No comments: