Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Power of a Voice

It is amazing how much I take for granted being able to hear the voices of those I love the most. It is even more amazing how, when one of those voices disappears, I adapt and adjust and somehow figure out how to make it through the day. Obviously this applies to losing someone I love dearly, but oddly enough, that was not what happened this time. Circumstances beyond my control dictated that I could not speak to my favorite person for an undetermined amount of time. That time ended yesterday, and suddenly, just with a simple, HI, my world had sunshine again. I was able to breath again I could stand a little taller and smile a little sincerer. You know, I am learning things right now that I never imagined I would have to learn, and the best part is, not all of it is bad! Our voices carry power. We can make or break a person's day by the way in which we speak to them. We can turn a day around with a simple hello, and I really hope I never forget that. 

No comments: