Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My baby is walking!

With how much and how fast Q is growing, I could probably post something new about her growth and development every day. I love this time and this age where I can just sit back and WATCH her learn. She fascinates me when she encounters a problem, grows extremely frustrated, figures out a solution and glows in the praise, "YOU DID IT!" If only my life were as simple!
For weeks now I have been watching her hold--or barely hold--on to things to walk around the house. She pushes her push toys and practically runs around and around the house. So, it wasn't a surprise when she finally let go of the couch and took more than a step or two last night. She still won't try and walk anywhere but between the couches and the table in the living room, but she is walking! And she is SO proud of herself! As she should be!
So, good job, baby girl! Momma is so proud of you!



No comments: