Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's okay to admit it...I'm sad.

A Texas friend posted this video today on Facebook, and I shared it there as well, but I felt as if I needed to put it here to remind me. It is okay that I am sad sometimes. Today was a highly productive day. I got a lot done. I talked to many people I needed to. I received relevant and important information. Then I sat on my couch and bawled. Through the tears though, I have to say that I do know that I am being watched over. My friends and family are incredible. My daughter (while trying today) is always a blessing. And, I know that my Father in Heaven is mindful of our circumstances. He know how I am (we are) feeling, how I am (we are) dealing, and what I (we) need to make it through. Of this I am sure.




1 comment:

I have a good life said...

What beautiful truths you just taught me. I sometimes forget how loving and aware Father is. Thanks for the reminder. Love ya!