Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Quincy's First Thanksgiving

We were able to spend this Thanksgiving holiday with some truly fabulous people. We packed Q and headed over the river and through the woods. Holly, Eric, Lisa, Hondo, Monroe, and Kelli were all there too. We played with the babies, napped, laughed, talked, and stuffed ourselves as is appropriate for a Thanksgiving feast!
Q had a big weekend when she stood up on her own and then began crawling. She is our noisy girl, but she proved just how loud she can be ALL week long! She loves the sound of her own voice. I really am so crazy about this little girl! She is so funny. She will fake laugh at me or fake cough and then just giggle at herself. She thinks she is hilarious (a trait she inherited from her Grandma Mahan, I'm sure.)


We were lucky enough to both witness her first standing. This is the first time she has reached a major milestone in front of Daddy, and he was thrilled. She does love the men in her life! Every time her dad or her grandad walked out of the room, she would yell or cry at them to come back. It is cute to see them cave each time and come reassure her that they have not left her for good.

Her first birthday is fast approaching, and I don't know if I am ready for it! She is growing so fast! Where is my baby?! I do love every minute though, and I am so glad that I am able to witness it all. I really do have the best job! 

No comments: