Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh, Life!

Sometimes it feels like the universe is trying to break me in two. It is at those times that I try, try, try to count the many blessings I do have because they are plentiful! So, in additon to the craziness that is already happening, Nick totaled the Tribute on his birthday. Sigh! Luckily, our car insurance company (Progressive) was AH-MAZING! They had our rental car to us and the Tribute picked up within 24 hours of our call to them. We picked up a check and shopped for a new car over the weekend. I am now driving a 2005 Ford Escape. It is a bright red, and I am liking it more and more as time goes on.

We have managed to do some fun things here and there, however, so I will share some pictures from Q's first Halloween and her first snow! She had a really fun time watching all that was going on around her.

Her first Trick-or-Treating expereince was at the Spooktacular that the City of Broomfield does at the First Bank Center. She wasn't really into the candy part, but she was very into the people watching part. She is so good when we take her out in public! Thank goodness for that!

She had a fun time helping Mom and Dad carve pumpkins this year. She held the cut out pieces for us and chomped on them too. We had a big pumpkin and a little one this year...both turned out great!

We also have had some snow, which I missed so much while we lived in Texas. Quincy seemed to like it! Here she is all dressed up to go and play in it for the first time. I love this hat and mittens. Both are too big, but she'll grow out of them before I am ready!

It just wouldn't be right for her to play in it and not eat it! She seemed to like it. I think it helped cool her gums...we'll see some teeth one of these days.

She also had to stand in it for a minute! She has super cute snow boots, so we had to put them to use. She will be my little snow bunny yet! I love the snow and the feeling that white blanket invites. It is good for my soul.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm obsessed with her in her winter gear.


Lisa

I have a good life said...

WOW!!! So beautiful! Glad you found something on your shopping trip. Glad that Progressive worked for you (I have Progressive too). Glad that the white beauty is soothing for your troubles.

I love you and miss you!!!!!