Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Q and her Uncle Adam

I am a BAAADDDD sister! I looked at the blog last night and realized that there isn't a post about Q and Uncle Adam. Why? Perhaps because he and Aunt Kara live just across town and can see her whenever they want! Perhaps because I'm still a mental mess (does pregnancy brain ever go away?). Either way, it is unacceptable! Especially since I love watching my little brother (yep, I said it!) with my daughter. He is great with her! She loves him! (And her Aunt Kara too!)

I also realized (ahem!) that we don't have pictures of Q and Aunt Kara yet! What is wrong with me?! So, Aunt Kara, get dolled up so we can change that! Q and you need to pose for the camera! We love you guys!

No comments: