Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Hike...that just about killed me!

Someone needs to constantly remind me that I lived in Texas for two years! I--well, we--tend to forget that the altitude here is different, and we need to adjust. We attempted to go for a rather small hike one weekend. It turned into an even smaller hike when I thought my lungs were going to explode while trying to make it up a hill with 15 extra pounds strapped to my front. So, we turned around and just walked around the park, played on the swings and slides, and took in the view! Here are a few pictures from the outing:

 Daddy and Q before we left the house! They are such a good looking pair! I love them!
 Mom and Q taking a break! Mom got tired easy!
 Family shot!
I love the mountains! I love the rolling hills! I love the flowers! I love the dafodils! I love the fireside, when all the lights are low! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boom-dee-ah-dah, boom-dee-ah-day, boom-dee-ah-dah, boom!

Holly G said...

Ok I just posted about how I love it here, but I miss Boulder/Broomfield/Denver!!

Anonymous said...

Awh Girl's Camp- wish I was still attending every summer. There should def be a Relief Society Camp!

I love all your posts, esp the Colorado ones! Looks like life is going smoothly for you guys! What ward/ stake are you in now?