Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Q meets Aunt Holly

Since the Mahan clan is so large and spread out right now, there were still a few siblings who had not met her by the time we moved home. So, Aunt Holly and Uncle Eric decided to make a trip to visit our parents. Holly and I joked about us making the five hour drive over to see them, but since we had just moved back, she understood that it probably wasn't possible. Little did she know that Mom and I were conspiring behind her back to surprise her and come meet them anyway!
Holly and I had several conversations, and I even talked to her when we were only an hour away, and she (nor Eric) never suspected a thing! It was so fun to be able to walk in the door and yell, SURPRISE! Dad and Kelli were surprised too! We loved it! These pictures are from that weekend!

Here Aunt Holly and Aunt Kelli play with Q in the morning. They were making her laugh and laugh!

Q and Grandma

She got to meet her Great-Grandma Gray, and Great-Uncle Dan and Great-Aunt Carol too. However, I don't have pictures of that for some reason! Fail on my part!

Aunt Holly and Q! I think they like each other!

We took a Four Generation picture! Look at how cute we all are!

Uncle Eric and Q! They were pretty cute together!


Altogether it was a successful and fun trip! We are so glad to be back and close to family again! Love it! Love it! Love it!

No comments: