Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our New House

Well, it is hardly new...it is just new to us, for now! We are living back in my home town, but at the other end. It is interesting to live here as an adult with my own family. I love that we are close enough to see people on a regular basis, but I will post about visits later.

Our house is old, but cute. We do have a guest bedroom, so come see us! I am happy to have a basement back, but I do miss my master bed and bath in Texas! Older house means smaller rooms. We also only have 1 and 1/2 baths, but we will make that work.

Here are some pictures!

The Kitchen...tiny!

Living room/Dining room

Living room

The view down the hallway.

Keep in mind that these pictures were taken while we were still unpacking...it really isn't this messy! Can't wait for you all to come see it AND us!

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

I can't wait to come visit! :) It looks already like home for you. You did a great job of unpacking and arranging!

Miss you.