Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

An Oklahoma Wedding

Nick and I attended a wedding in Oklahoma last weekend. My friend, Jason, who I have known for about 11 years now, got married to Stacie Hinkle (now Schleis) who he has been dating for a few years now. I am really happy for them! I had never met Stacie before, so it was nice to meet her face to face. Jason and I talk every once in a while, so I had heard lots and lots about her! She is a very sweet person--just perfect for Jason.

Here are the newly announced Mr. and Mrs. Schleis coming back down the aisle after being pronounced husband and wife. Their ceremony was in the church that Stacie went to growing up. It was simple, sweet, and beautiful. I felt blessed to be able to share in this day with them.


I had to take the opportunity to pose for a picture with Jason. This might be one of two times that we have actually taken a picture together. So happy for you, buddy! I have never seen you so happy or so in love!

Now, of course, this wouldn't be a true Sadler Life blog without a picture of us. Here we are before the ceremony started, playing with the camera as usual! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life who loves me so much! Nick, you are the best and my very favorite person on the planet!

No comments: