Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dreaming

I am dreaming big time today about the future. It is pretty exciting and all kinds of fun to look for jobs and houses and to think about all the craziness that will happen between now and moving time. I am looking forward to trips to TX, and Vegas, and lots of things to do in between times. There is so much to think about! Dreaming is what gets me through the day.

This weekend is my birthday, and I am dreaming about not having to spend any of those apart from Nick as well. We were together for his in November, but we are going to have to celebrate mine at the end of the month when I see him next. He is sad, I am sad, but there really is nothing that can be done. He will be there with me in spirit. That is the most important thing.

No comments: