Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Being Sick

Sometimes I wonder how it is possible for relationships to survive when one person is sick. I have been sick for a few days, and I am pretty sure that Nick is the most patient person on the planet. He has let me whine, cry, vent, and grump. He has put up with my bad mood, my anger, my tiredness, and my hostility. He laughs at me a little when I am being ridiculous, and does his best to make me laugh when I am down. If he can put up with all of this right now, he is so meant to be with me forever. I think he has seen sides of me that no one else--other than family--really has. He has been a rock for me to rest on this week while I vented about my students and cried over our situation.

Being sick has not left me much room for patience, and what little I do have is wasted on my kids during the day. I apologize to him over and over for being such a pain, and he just laughs and tells me that I am fine. He is a good guy, and I am lucky to have him!

No comments: