Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tomorrow!

I do love the anticipation that builds when Nick is coming to visit. Tomorrow is Halloween, my sister-in-law's birthday, and the day Nick gets here! I am anxiously awaiting his arrival! This is going to be a blissful weekend.

We talk so much about how great it will be when we actually live in the same place and will be able to see each other all the time. I can only hope that when we are in the same place, we will be as happy as we anticipate being. I do not wear rose colored glasses all the time. I know that bliss is something each person has to work for. I am scared sometimes that things may not be as perfect as they are in my head, but I also know that they can be so much better! I am crazy about him, he is crazy about me, and we are both just a little crazy!

For now though, I suppose I should just wait for tomorrow and enjoy the now! I am working on enjoying the now, since it is the only guarantee I have.

No comments: