Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tessa Turns 2!

Can we talk for a moment about this age of two? It is such an interesting and fun age. Yep. She has her "terrible" moments, but really...this kid is just so funny and kind and curious and happy!

Tessa Loves:
Frozen
Beauty and the Beast
Singing
Playing with everything!
Reading
Coloring
Running around the backyard with the dogs
Walking to the park
Dancing

Tessa Says:
Lots and lots of words, actually, but there are a few that are really very cute right now:
Tinsie (Quincy)
Ummmm...
Momma shower?
Moommmmyyyyy!
MoMo (Monroe)
Paise (Paisley)
ElpEe! (Help me)
Idoit! (I do it)
Aawww!
Tiss! (Kiss)
O-tay.

Tessa Doesn't Like:
Having Mom do things for her
Being told no
Leaving her friends


I am her mother and amazingly biased, but this kid is truly amazing and such a blessing to me. I love her so unbelievably much! My Tessa. My saving grace.

No comments: