Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 15, 2014

LuLaRoe Convention

I just had to write a quick post about what a great time I had at the National LuLaRoe Convention. And by write, I really mean share pictures! I had a wonderful time, and I feel so blessed to be a part of this company!

We (Brittany, Stef and I) went on a tour of the WB Studios. We loved it! Although I think our tour-mates didn't love us so much. We were super enthusiastic and everyone else was a little bit on the quiet side. (AKA boring)
Our tour guide, Yvette, loved us though! She took us to see everything we wanted to see and laughed at us and with us!
It is such an amazing blessing to be able to be a part of this business with my sister who is also my best friend. 
I got to share this weekend with my beautiful sister, Stef, and her equally beautiful friend, Brittany. This is our picture on the beach during the end of our first day there! The beach party was really amazing.  

This is me and DeAnne, our fearless LuLaRoe leader! She is an amazing lady with an amazing story.
We got to meet some truly amazing ladies and spend the weekend being educated and uplifted by them! I love LuLaRoe!
So, who wants to come with me next year? I'm already looking forward to it!

No comments: