Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

White Christmas

I love the snow! Even though it was snow that caused my 10 1/2 hour drive home from Montrose, I LOVE IT! It snowed here last night, and I am in such a good mood this morning! I sang "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" all the way in to work this morning. It was fantastic! The pictures I am posting are not of today, but from the Blizzard in 2006 when I was snowed into the house for a good three days! I love looking at these pictures, and I am still proud of the fact that I dug myself out of the house--all by myself! It was five hours of work and three days of soreness after that! The snow is a beautiful and terrible thing. Enjoy the memory!

This is the walkway leading to the front door of the house. I had to get out of the house through the garage! I couldn't open the front door. It was snow packed.

Here is the front of the house! Joey spent the morning running through the snow with me! She loves it! As I shoveled, she chased the flying snow through the air and slept the entire rest of the day. She is a silly puppy! I miss her.





No comments: