Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Summer Blog Challenge 2016: Someone I Admire

Where does your mind wander when asked who you admire? Straight to a celebrity who stands for what you believe? Your parents? A teacher? Oprah...because, well...Oprah!

No, I'm not going to write about Oprah. But I do love her. 

Today I am going to write about this girl:

The one on the right. Not me. I'm not writing a blog about how awesome I am. Although I should. Because I am. 

Anyway...this here girl--her name is Holly--is someone whom I admire greatly. She's kind of one of the most cool, most gorgeous, most smart, most faithful, most patient people I know. In fact, someday I hope I am just like her. Kind, Generous. Positive. Crazy smart. 

Yes, she is my younger sister. By a bit (you guys, I'm getting old here). But in many, many ways she is much older--read this as wiser--than me. Her understanding of things both spiritual and temporal far surpasses my own. 

If you are lucky enough to know her, you know just what I am trying to convey. But I am sure I have not done her justice here. 


No comments: