Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Missed One!

So, generally when I write posts like I did yesterday I go through my pictures posted from Facebook to remember what we did. It occurred to me this morning that I missed one.

The girls and I spent a quick weekend in Casper, WY at the beginning of May. For whatever reason, I never pulled out my phone and took pictures. This is not normal. We were very busy, and saw lots of people while we were there. We got there Friday and Cindy hosted a LuLaRoe Open House. We spent Saturday having lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Sadler and playing at Grandma and Papa's new house. Saturday night we went to have a big family dinner at Aunt Celia and Uncle Bob's house with Grandma Boyer and Tom and Cassie. Whew!

T got sick and we spent Saturday all night bathing and changing sheets and finally sleeping fitfully on the couch. We then apparently left whatever T had for Grandma and Papa to enjoy. Sorry! We had a long drive home as all I could think about was getting my poor sick girl home to her own bed and her daddy.

Note to self...take pictures!!

No comments: