Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful November

http://greekpeak.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/thanksgiving-event.jpg


I love Thanksgiving. I love that everyone gets to focus so much on the things for which they are thankful. I love the smells, the feelings, the love, the happiness that permeats the air. I love the pie, the turkey, the tradition that comes with this holiday. Thanksgiving kicks off the holiday season for me in a big way. I mean, Hallmark Channel is already showing Chrsitmas movies on the weekends, and I am already watching them--diligently.

I also love to see people update their Facebook status to be thankful for something new daily. I always start this month thinking that we really should always express our thanks for the things with which we are blessed, and that maybe this next year I will be better about expressing thanks all year round. I don't know if this is something I do, but I do know that there are days during this month when I have trouble picking what to post as my thankful status for the day...not because I can't think of anything, but because there is just so much. I am a lucky, lucky girl.

No comments: