Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Attended by Angels


Angels come in all shapes and sizes. There are those we can see and others that we cannot. I have always had faith that angels are all around us and that we have the ability to be an angel in someone else's life. There is no doubt that my little family is being attended by angels every day. We are being protected. We are being blessed in ways that I honestly do not feel worthy to receive. These angels have come in the form of friends who are kind enough to listen to me cry and complain, family who do the same and support us in ways I still cannot wrap my head around. We are being blessed as we are experiencing trial after trial and heartache after heartbreak. I feel as if I cannot say THANK YOU enough. I am comforted by the knowledge that I have that we are going to be okay. This can't last forever, and I have to believe that we will rise out of the ashes like a phoenix. At least, I am determined...



2 comments:

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

Love you! You are always in my prayers! Keep your chin up and your faith strong; this too shall pass, my friend.

I have a good life said...

I love you, too! You are always in my thoughts and prayers (and I always add your name to the temple prayer roll).

I agree-keep your chin up and I promise (speaking from experience) that at some moment in time you will look back and recognize that it really was "but a small moment" and that truly angels attended you at every turn!