Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Missing Work...

So, I miss being a real teacher. I know, I know, Stef. I am still a real teacher, but I sure don't feel like one. Nothing to plan or teach or read or grade. It is killing me! How do people do this? I have to bring things to do because I am SO bored while I wander around the room and stare at kids hoping they are actually doing work. I refuse to fight the cellphone and iPod fight. I won't ride them for not working if they are not being a problem. I can't! I have zero authority and no respect. I am there to prod them into doing something while their teacher is gone and to maintain order. That's it. I am a babysitter, and it is already old! This is going to be a long year!

No comments: