Pages

Time Spent with My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Engaged!

So it is official! Nick and I got engaged on March 20, 2009. It was spring break and I was there with him. It was the first day of spring break, and I was thrilled just to be there with him for an entire ten days. He took me to dinner and arranged with the restaurant for us to have a table set up with candles and a picture of us and a custom made Broncos jersey with Sadler on the back hanging up. He was so cute! When he got down on one knee, I immediately started to cry and had to shake my head yes because I couldn't talk very well. So, we are getting married in CO on Januray 23, 2010. I am moving on May 25, 2009. I am so excited and nervous and stressed out--but in a good way!

Here is a picture of us right after he proposed.


No comments: